Bulletin boards are a key element of Visual Management. You will be able to present documents and information as a point of reference and objectives for your employees. These bulletin boards are well used in business and are adjustable and versatile... Read more
Bulletin boards are a key element of Visual Management. You will be able to present documents and information as a point of reference and objectives for your employees. These bulletin boards are well used in business and are adjustable and versatile because they are customizable. Whether you use them to take notes at a meeting, to displaydocuments, to define objectives, monitor information or communicate internally, the SESA SYSTEMS bulletin boards will meet your expectations.
Many options to meet many needs
SESA SYSTEMS offers a wide range of bulletin boards to meet different needs.
• Staff management tables enables managers to track employees’ information including: attendance, goals, and teams.
• Flipcharts, supplied with sheets, are easily drawn on for diagrams or note-taking during meetings.
• Whiteboards can be written on with markers to display magnetic documents or personalized to meet your needs.
• Display cases display documents and information to employees and visitors. They are available in many sizes and with sliding doors.
• Display columns are optimal for short meetings. Their sleek aluminum frame design features multiple sides.
• Modular panels and partitions can be moved around to divide large areas into smaller meeting and leisure spaces.
• Magnetic tracking indicators adhere to magnetic surfaces and track teams’ progress toward meeting objectives.
Accessories help customize your displays
SESA SYSTEMS’ accessories customizes your bulletin boards. Wheels help you move products more easily than pads. Push pin magnets hold up your papers and markers enable you to write on your bulletin boards. Additionally, our range of PRODOC magnetic, high-quality document protectors come in many formats and colors. With these tools, you are empowered to set up an effective Visual Management system in your company.